Thursday, March 22, 2012

CrAzY DaYz

Well lately my life has been pretty hectic. The end of the term this Friday adds even more unwanted stress. There is just so much to get done to stay caught up, and stay on top of things. Don't you just hate it when teachers tell you three days before the term ends that you have a big assignment due that you don't even know what it is. Why cant we all just calm down.

Also AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It is the start of fourth term on Monday. This year has gone by so freaking fast. It seems like only yesterday I was starting High School, now I am almost done with my Sophomore year. So many things have happened, so many friends made that I will never forget.

For me the end of the school year is actually extremely sad. All of the most stupendous friends that I have made this year are all seniors and will be leaving me for college and other places. It makes me feel completely lost. I don't think that I will know what to do with myself next year. I just hope that we will be friends after they graduate. They have helped me so much to grow and better myself, I don't like to think about what my life would be like know if I hadn't met these wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment