Saturday, May 5, 2012

You and all you do

How did it come to this. What is going on. Nothing like this has ever happened of that I am sure.

Your actions can change my mood and thoughts. You can be the person that brings me to the happiest that I have ever felt, but also you can make me feel the most self-conscious as well. Just by being yourself you can put me on a wild roller-coaster that always ends in an inner battle that I never know the outcome of.You can make me second guess my self, more then I ever have before.

I am intrigued by you and want to know more of your story, but scared to ask for fear of offending you and driving you away. I crave your company, but try to distance myself  because this is a completely new experience that scares me.At times I can read you like an open book, but other times it is like looking at the blackest night. I can tell nothing .  I feel the most comfortable that I have ever felt with another person when I am with you, but I also just can't bring my self to be completely open and comfortable with you.

There is no way to describe what exactly is going on. There are no words that can capture all of the emotions that have run through me since I met you. I am truly a different person because of you. I don't know how to put everything in words. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it all seems to help no matter what you say or do it is always helping me someway.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment