Thursday, April 12, 2012

NEW YORK

Yesterday evening I got back from our school trip to New York city. It was amazing. New York is probably one of the coolest places ever. I had so much fun.Many laughs were shared between friends and chaperons alike. Seeing the shows and all the sights that are offered was amazing. I wouldn't trade that time for anything. Many people started feeling stressed with all the sounds and people every where. I can honestly I didn't get stressed out once. I felt more at home in New York then I do half the time in Lehi. I really feel like that is the way of life I was born to have. Always on the move and fast paced. It was a very eyeopening trip. We really don't realize what we have or what we need to be appreciating till we are put in a place where everything is totally different. It feels like a completely different world over there. There are more people walking down one street then in all of Lehi. It is a massive place. But one where I didn't feel so small. I felt completely comfortable there like that was where I was meant to be. It was one of the first times I felt like I truly belonged somewhere. I now know why schooling on the east coast is so appealing, I hope and dream that I will get in and be able to get there. The whole trip was totally indescribable. I couldn't describe any of it in words  other then amazing. It was one of those trips that you just have to experience for yourselves. The whole trip was a small blip in time that was one of the best things that ever could have happened to me. I really didn't want it to end, but all good things must come to and end. At this time though more then just an amazing trip has come to an end. This trip allowed for many other things to come to their ends. Some bad that I am happy to see go others, that were good in my eyes, and shouldn't have ended, but they did. Those I am truly sorry that they had to go. Well now the only thing to do is to move on and cope with the repercussions and try to mend the things that were broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment