Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ready.......Rejected

I was ready to confide in you the burden I have born. Finally ready to start on my way back. I felt vulnerable and alone. Just wanting to let it go. You had pushed and urged so very hard for me to tell you. Won my trust finally in the end. I had prepared and was ready to tell and let this burden go. Then a cold-hearted rejection and refusal you probably didn't mean to instigate. Now I feel isolated, like it is the only way to live. Just keeping to myself. To live my life the way it used to be. No one knowing my story or the problems I face. The time has past, the opportunity is lost for things to come forth into the light of day and the public eye. mow just feeling neglected and replaced. Like you are just going to throw it back in my face. Now the recesses of my mind are the only sanctuary left for my sanity to thrive. Why do these feelings of longing and resentment arise, they just end up hurting the insides. Now is the time to step back and look at the world through different eyes. The past is the past and it is done. I can't change what happened nor would I want to. It is the time to move on and live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment